About Me

I am wife to my wonderful husband, mother to two adult children and Nana to one special granddaughter. I also share my heart and my home with several furbabies. Being creative doesn't come easily to me, but I love to try.
Bella Blinkie with Border
Powered by Blogger.

Friday, May 15, 2015

WWW Snackdown: NSD Challenge 2015

Jenny asked us......ARE YOU READY TO C R U M B L E !
She made a darling layout with little bears and lemonade AND a pizza box gift card holder!
Her challenge to us was to make a food related project.  And since I had just discovered where I hid my Easter licorice jellybeans, I'm guessing you can figure out what my layout was about!  And YES!  I ate the whole dang bag!!!  I stuck with a black & white layout to accentuate my licorice jellybeans.  Seems only one of my other circle sisters will get near the things.  That's ok - more for us to eat!
Thanks for stopping by!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I treasure each comment. Thank you for taking the time to leave me some love!