About Me

I am wife to my wonderful husband, mother to two adult children and Nana to one special granddaughter. I also share my heart and my home with several furbabies. Being creative doesn't come easily to me, but I love to try.
Bella Blinkie with Border
Powered by Blogger.

Friday, May 15, 2015

Just Hanging Around: NSD Challenge 2015

Heidi's challenge was to have fun using banners.  Either create a banner or use a miniature on a card or layout, etc.  Unfortunately this challenge came a little too late for Tacoah's First Communion and I really have no other upcoming occasions suitable for a banner, so I decided to create a "just because" banner to hang
over my craftroom door.  It says, simply, C R E A T E.  I also found these really cool scotch 3M clothespins to hang it from!  And as it turned out, Heidi and I used the EXACT SAME PAPER for our base pennants!  How cool is that?  Be sure to hop over to her blog to check our her birthday banner and pennant styled card.  I promise you they're AWESOME!

Thanks for stopping by!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I treasure each comment. Thank you for taking the time to leave me some love!