About Me

I am wife to my wonderful husband, mother to two adult children and Nana to one special granddaughter. I also share my heart and my home with several furbabies. Being creative doesn't come easily to me, but I love to try.
Bella Blinkie with Border
Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, May 14, 2015

Tag, You're It: NSD Challenge 2015

Colleen said Tag, You're IT!  Break out those tags and used them on a project instead of HOARDING them!  Ok, ok.  Now since I am hosting a few challenges myself and will need some Thank you cards to send out with the goodies, I figured this may be a good place for me to use those tags.

My challenge entry ~


This was really fun challenge because I got to play with some bright polka dolts, some baker's twine AND gold embossing powder.  swoon!  And I'll be able to get those goodies out the door that much faster when the challenge times are up.  Be sure to stop over at Colleen's blog and see all her wonderful loveliness.  She's got a great layout using tags.  Thanks for stopping by and dig out those tags!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I treasure each comment. Thank you for taking the time to leave me some love!