About Me

I am wife to my wonderful husband, mother to two adult children and Nana to one special granddaughter. I also share my heart and my home with several furbabies. Being creative doesn't come easily to me, but I love to try.
Bella Blinkie with Border
Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, May 14, 2015

Crafting With Negative Nelly: NSD Challenge 2015

Sara's challenge to us was to Use the Negative Portion of Our Cut to create a project.  I decided I needed to do something with moons and stars because I snapped this pic of my granddaughter totally immersed in the Weather Channel.  I think she will become a meteorologist or as she prefers, a storm chaser.  We've had a least 5 tornadoes heading towards us in the mountains of West Virginia in the last couple of weeks. :-)   I created this overlay and backed it with some coordinating pattern papers.  I even reused the stars left over from the negative.  This was a fun challenge and I think I will be doing more of this.  Most of the time I just throw the negatives away.  Hmmm...maybe I need another "scraps to save" pile.  hehe

Be sure to head over to Sara's blog to see the awesome project she created for this challenge.  Thanks for stopping by!


1 comment:

  1. Just a perfect layout Francine!! I love every little bit of it.

    And what a cute little storm chaser!! I bet she's right more than the guys on TV. 😉

    Thanks for joining jnow!

    ReplyDelete

I treasure each comment. Thank you for taking the time to leave me some love!