About Me

I am wife to my wonderful husband, mother to two adult children and Nana to one special granddaughter. I also share my heart and my home with several furbabies. Being creative doesn't come easily to me, but I love to try.
Bella Blinkie with Border
Powered by Blogger.

Friday, May 15, 2015

Let's Get Sketchy!!: NSD Challenge 2015

Jenny K's challenge was to create a project using a sketch that she provided from Scrapbook & Cards Pagemaps from their Planner and Sketch Calendar.  I love these kind of challenges because they require me to dig though my paper stash and actually create layouts.  Since I do cards most of the time, this sometimes gets me out of my crafting rut.

Here's the sketch we were to follow.


and here's my take on it.  I just dug through my papers and used stash that matched my picture and my mood.  Be sure to stop by Jenny's blog to see her take on this very awesome sketch.  Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I treasure each comment. Thank you for taking the time to leave me some love!