About Me

I am wife to my wonderful husband, mother to two adult children and Nana to one special granddaughter. I also share my heart and my home with several furbabies. Being creative doesn't come easily to me, but I love to try.
Bella Blinkie with Border
Powered by Blogger.

Friday, May 15, 2015

Illuminate Your Creativity: NSD Challenge 2015

When jojoy over on the Cricut Circle MB posted a tutorial on creating luminaries and said they were easy, I was like, yea right.  Nuttin' is easy.  But you know what???  She was RIGHT!  The was the fastest of all the challenges I did.  The longest part was deciding what image I wanted for my luminary and eventually chose this one from Folk Art Festival.

My son happened to be visiting that day and took my luminary on his way out the door.  I guess I will have to create another one.  Which means buying more shimmer paper.  :-)   If you have Monster Bash and Folk Art Festival, you can try one using this file.  I promise they are easy!  And make GREAT bathroom night lights!

https://us.cricut.com/design/#/canvas/27471687

Thanks for stopping by!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I treasure each comment. Thank you for taking the time to leave me some love!