About Me

I am wife to my wonderful husband, mother to two adult children and Nana to one special granddaughter. I also share my heart and my home with several furbabies. Being creative doesn't come easily to me, but I love to try.
Bella Blinkie with Border
Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, May 14, 2015

Spring Into Action: NSD 2015 Challenge

We have a bunch of creative ladies working on all kinds of challenges over on the Cricut Circle message board.  The first challenge I worked on was actually a timed challenge.  We had about 90 minutes from the time the challenge was posted by the the lovely Jenny D. to create something with a spring theme.

Here's my entry.  A tag is simple enough to make in 90 minutes, right?  lol  Let me tell you, this thing came right down to the wire.  But ~ it sure does wonders to jump start your creativity and prepare you for the challenges to come. 

I started with a #8 manila tag and stamped with embossing ink and heat set with white detail embossing power.  Over that, I added bright yellow dylusions ink.  The embellishments were all from my stash ~ K&C Company.  I even heat set the ribbon.  This was a fun challenge as I just love making tags.  They are little works of art.   Thanks for stopping by and I hope you tried this challenge too!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I treasure each comment. Thank you for taking the time to leave me some love!