About Me

I am wife to my wonderful husband, mother to two adult children and Nana to one special granddaughter. I also share my heart and my home with several furbabies. Being creative doesn't come easily to me, but I love to try.
Bella Blinkie with Border
Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, May 14, 2015

Picture This!: NSD Challenge 2015

The next challenge that I worked on was a "framed" project. 

These were the rules:

1) You must incorporate a song title, or song verse into the project.
2) This is a "framed" project. The frame can be bought, homemade, paper, wood that is up to you!
3) The lyrics can be vinyl, paper, leather, metal, grungeboard, chipboard, printed with the Explore or Imagine--anything goes!!

Since I have like TWO framed pictures in my entire home (I dislike dusting), it was just a matter of eeny, meeny, miney, mo and then figuring out what verse to put on mo.  Here's what I came up with.





Sherry was right.  This was a really quick project with instant gratification.  You can go to her blog here to see more Picture This! inspiration.  Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I treasure each comment. Thank you for taking the time to leave me some love!