About Me

I am wife to my wonderful husband, mother to two adult children and Nana to one special granddaughter. I also share my heart and my home with several furbabies. Being creative doesn't come easily to me, but I love to try.
Bella Blinkie with Border
Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, May 7, 2014

~NSD 2014 - XO Three In A Row

The tic-tac-toe challenge is one of my favorites.  Maria challenged us to create a project choosing any three items in a row from the following.


I needed to make a Mother's Day card anyway, so I chose the center row down for my card.  The Sun, leaves and basket are all embossed on this card (the sky and grass are pre-embossed paper), there is ribbon wrapped around the basket handle and the basket and flowers are all die cuts.  I also hit the first column down with this in that there is bling in the flower centers, purple on the card and the main feature is flowers!  And it case you were wondering how I wove the basket, check out the last pic.  After I wove it, I ran the whole thing though my cuttlebug and just wrapped it around the die-cut basket.   Just love this challenge.  :-)  Thanks for stopping by!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I treasure each comment. Thank you for taking the time to leave me some love!