About Me

I am wife to my wonderful husband, mother to two adult children and Nana to one special granddaughter. I also share my heart and my home with several furbabies. Being creative doesn't come easily to me, but I love to try.
Bella Blinkie with Border
Powered by Blogger.

Saturday, May 17, 2014

~Graduation Card

My hairdresser's only child (a daughter) is graduating from high school in a couple of week.  She sent out graduation announcements (I know her mom is VERY proud) and even invited us to her graduation party.  Unfortunately, we can't make the party, but I did want to acknowledge her special day.  This was also the PERFECT opportunity for me to get some use out of Teddy Bear Parade.

I cut the graduation doily at 4" from Happy Graduation and the Teddy graduate from Teddy Bear  Parade at 3".  Teddy was pop dotted from the base.  I used Artbooking for the year and cut it twice in gold and purple.  There is also a banner on the inside of the card that I cut at the width of the card that says "Be Yourself".  I might have also included a little fun $$$ in the card.  To be spent on something fun and frivolous, of course.  hee hee

Thanks for stopping by!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I treasure each comment. Thank you for taking the time to leave me some love!