About Me

I am wife to my wonderful husband, mother to two adult children and Nana to one special granddaughter. I also share my heart and my home with several furbabies. Being creative doesn't come easily to me, but I love to try.
Bella Blinkie with Border
Powered by Blogger.

Sunday, May 4, 2014

~NSD 2014 - When the #1 Fan is a Man

This challenge from the lovely Diane was to make a masculine themed project for the #1 Man in your life.  You can check out Diane's awesome project on her blog here.   I decided I would do a scrapbook page of David - something I have NEVER done before.  That's really because he will rarely hold still for a picture and is always busy fixing something.  Hence the title of my LO ~ Mr. Fix It.  There are only two Cricut cuts on this layout .  The arrow on the right is the negative from one of the frames on Small Talk Frames and Tags and and the Look Here box on the left is from Artbooking.  Other than that, I just used some paint and ink and ephemera.  The title letters are from 7 Gypsies.  Thanks for stopping by and I hope you'll try this challenge!





No comments:

Post a Comment

I treasure each comment. Thank you for taking the time to leave me some love!