About Me

I am wife to my wonderful husband, mother to two adult children and Nana to one special granddaughter. I also share my heart and my home with several furbabies. Being creative doesn't come easily to me, but I love to try.
Bella Blinkie with Border
Powered by Blogger.

Monday, May 5, 2014

~NSD 2014 - Happy Hour!

It's true.  It IS 5 o'clock somewhere.  lol   Linda's challenge was to use a drink somewhere on our project.  Any kind of drink.  I'm not much of a drinker but when I saw this cute pineapple on Life is a Beach I just had to use it on my card.  And, since we have a friend in Hawaii who hasn't gotten a card/note from us since Christmas, the Aloha  was the perfect sentiment!  Visit Linda's blog here to see her really cool little piggie in a barrel and some AWESOME shaker cards.   Thanks for stopping by and have a free drink on me!



1 comment:

  1. Thanks for joining in the challenge, Francine!! I love your sweet drink!!

    ReplyDelete

I treasure each comment. Thank you for taking the time to leave me some love!