About Me

I am wife to my wonderful husband, mother to two adult children and Nana to one special granddaughter. I also share my heart and my home with several furbabies. Being creative doesn't come easily to me, but I love to try.
Bella Blinkie with Border
Powered by Blogger.

Saturday, May 3, 2014

~NSD 2014 - Let the Challenges Begin (with Color!)

This weekend is National Scrapbook Day (Weekend) and Circleville Sisters have planned some fabulous tutorials and challenges for the weekend.  First up for me is the color challenge by the fabulous cowgirl1hh. 

Here are the colors were were asked to use.
I decided to do a tag since I figured that would be quick and easy.  Yeah right!  I began with a plain rangerink tag #8 and stamped two different stamp in watermark ink and embossed with white.  Next, I sponged blue and yellow Dylusion ink in a random pattern.  I used a punch on some glitter pattern green and yellow floral paper for the band at the top.  I cut Dream from Sophisticated at 1", inked the edges and coated with Glossy accents.  The branch and bird were both cut from CTMH Philosophy and inked.  The bird was also coated in Glossy accents and pop dotted from the tag. The lavender flower came from my stash.  The twine was vanilla and I turned it purple with Dylusion ink.  That's it!  Thanks for stopping by and I hope you try the color challenge too!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I treasure each comment. Thank you for taking the time to leave me some love!