About Me

I am wife to my wonderful husband, mother to two adult children and Nana to one special granddaughter. I also share my heart and my home with several furbabies. Being creative doesn't come easily to me, but I love to try.
Bella Blinkie with Border
Powered by Blogger.

Saturday, May 3, 2014

~NSD 2014 - Make Mine A Mini

This challenge was fun but I learned a valuable lesson when using a pattern paper with
different patterns.  MAKE A TEMPLATE FIRST!  I won't tell you how many times I
messed this up before I got the flower on the front where I wanted it!

This challenge comes to us from the ever lovely Amy at Make Mine A Mini Challenge.  She has some links on her post to YouTube videos showing these techniques.  This was a fun challenge making a mini using only ONE sheet of 12 x 12 (that is unless you screw up repeatedly like I did)!
We also had to use at least one Cricut cut.  I have two.  The secrets was cut from one of the fonts on CM - Divine Wedding and the flower is from Flower Shoppe.  Thanks for stopping by and I hope you try this challenge.  These little minis have tons of uses!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I treasure each comment. Thank you for taking the time to leave me some love!