About Me

I am wife to my wonderful husband, mother to two adult children and Nana to one special granddaughter. I also share my heart and my home with several furbabies. Being creative doesn't come easily to me, but I love to try.
Bella Blinkie with Border
Powered by Blogger.

Sunday, October 6, 2013

~Follow your dreams

A very sweet friend of mine is getting ready to move back to Atlanta, GA.  It was a tough decision for her as she has many friends here, but the pull of her family, especially her niece and nephew were pretty strong.  I will miss her tremendously.  This is the "going-away" card that I made for her using A Child's Year, cut at 4" for the fairy and the banner, cut at 4.5 inches wide for the sentiment.  I used royal blue and cream DCWV shimmer paper for the base and MME Simply Cut patterned paper.  I also tucked  a little gift inside.  ;-)  She is a big Mumford and Sons fan, so I cut her a 6" wide mustache from vinyl for her car.  Hopefully she will think of me everytime she sees it.  Thanks for stopping by!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I treasure each comment. Thank you for taking the time to leave me some love!