About Me

I am wife to my wonderful husband, mother to two adult children and Nana to one special granddaughter. I also share my heart and my home with several furbabies. Being creative doesn't come easily to me, but I love to try.
Bella Blinkie with Border
Powered by Blogger.

Sunday, October 13, 2013

~Halloween Canvas

I haven't done a canvas in awhile and recently got a very cool Recollections Halloween stack that I wanted to use.  The base of the canvas is perhaps my favorite page in the stack.  I dressed it up a little with some black stickles on some of the birds and owls.  The banner across the top came from the same stack.  There are jeweled brads and paint and ink and rub-ons on here too.  I added the purple fiber yarn with a few beads down the side just because I LOVE purple and orange together.  The pumpkins were cut from Stretch Your Imagination at 2.5" and Autumn at 4".  I had some left overs that were cut too small, so I also made the card to use those up.  Thanks for stopping by!



 
I used the leftover pumpkins that I cut too small and the banner strip from the same stack to make this card.  The base papers were from my new 6x6 DCWV stack called Pumpkin Patch.  I didn't have a Halloween stamp, so I broke out my cricut gel pens and added the Happy Halloween in purple ink (at .875) using Tags Bags, Boxes and More 2.  Finally, I added a little stitching down the side for the finishing touch.  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I treasure each comment. Thank you for taking the time to leave me some love!