About Me

I am wife to my wonderful husband, mother to two adult children and Nana to one special granddaughter. I also share my heart and my home with several furbabies. Being creative doesn't come easily to me, but I love to try.
Bella Blinkie with Border
Powered by Blogger.

Sunday, October 13, 2013

~Paper pumpkin

This was an easy one since the Cricut Design Team did all the work.  All I had to do was pick out some paper.  And I just happen to have some really cool Recollections Halloween paper.  The CCR file for this is in the project center.   You will need Tags Bags Boxes & More 2 and Autumn Celebrations to complete this.  I also added a stem and some leaves to the original design.
Super simple Halloween decorations!  Thanks for stopping by!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I treasure each comment. Thank you for taking the time to leave me some love!