About Me

I am wife to my wonderful husband, mother to two adult children and Nana to one special granddaughter. I also share my heart and my home with several furbabies. Being creative doesn't come easily to me, but I love to try.
Bella Blinkie with Border
Powered by Blogger.

Sunday, October 13, 2013

~Circle weekend challenge - Get sketchy!

This weekend's challenge on the Circle message board is to follow this sketch.  Cards or layouts, doesn't matter.  Since I'm still in a Halloween mood but don't have any pictures to scrap yet, I chose a loose interpretation of the sketch to come up with the following card.



The papers for the card are from the Recollections Haunted Manor and DCWV Timeless Textures stacks.  The moon was cut once from cream Bazzill cardstock and once from a silver card blank at 3" from Celebrate with Flourish and layered.  The witch was also cut at 3" from A Child's Year.  I wrapped the broom in orange baker's twine and pop dotted her off the card.  I curled and inked the border banner edges for a little extra dimension.  Now I just have to decide who to send it to.  Thanks for stopping by!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I treasure each comment. Thank you for taking the time to leave me some love!