About Me

I am wife to my wonderful husband, mother to two adult children and Nana to one special granddaughter. I also share my heart and my home with several furbabies. Being creative doesn't come easily to me, but I love to try.
Bella Blinkie with Border
Powered by Blogger.

Saturday, September 14, 2013

~Happy Harvest - A color challenge

The weekend challenge on the Circle message board this weekend is to use any two or more of the following colors in a project.  I didn't have a specific idea to work on so I just started browsing through my papers looking for fall colors and then decided on  a theme.



Not sure who would actually SEND a Happy Harvest card, but I do like the way it looks.  ;-)
I used Autumn Celebrations for the pumpkins at 1.25 and 1" .  The Happy Harvest phrase was cut from Simply Scarecrows at 1.5".  The hay cart is an accessory on Pop Up Neighborhood, so I had to do a little hand trimming on this because I wanted full wheels.  Actually what I wanted was a hay stack and I could not find one on any of the cartridges.  I also didn't feel like hand cutting one, so when my search found the hay wagon, I decided to go with it.  It is cut at 2.6"  I added a scrap of burlap to the card front that I had left over from a Welcome Back to School wreath.   

I hope you enjoyed my little piece of fall and agree I met the challenge.  Thanks for stopping by!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I treasure each comment. Thank you for taking the time to leave me some love!