About Me

I am wife to my wonderful husband, mother to two adult children and Nana to one special granddaughter. I also share my heart and my home with several furbabies. Being creative doesn't come easily to me, but I love to try.
Bella Blinkie with Border
Powered by Blogger.

Saturday, September 28, 2013

~Bling Challenge

Those of you who know me well, know that I am definitely not a girly girl, so naturally that carries over into my craft life.  I'm not much on bling.  I LOVE looking at other people's sparkly projects, but even though I have TONS of stickles and glitter and gems, I rarely use them.   Last week's message board challenge forced me outside my box.  This is NOT a fancy card, but I used some gems for Christmas lights on my tree and silver shimmer paper for by card base.  There is also white stickles on the edges of the tree.

The tree is cut from Paper Doll Dress Up at 4", the star from Joys of the Season at 2" and the sentiment from Hannah Montana at .5"  Thanks for stopping by!




No comments:

Post a Comment

I treasure each comment. Thank you for taking the time to leave me some love!