About Me

I am wife to my wonderful husband, mother to two adult children and Nana to one special granddaughter. I also share my heart and my home with several furbabies. Being creative doesn't come easily to me, but I love to try.
Bella Blinkie with Border
Powered by Blogger.

Monday, April 22, 2013

~ Happy Birthday Barbara!

One of my message board friends recently celebrated a milestone birthday and was thrown a card shower (with one card for every year!)  I was lucky enough to be a contributor to this event!  I would have loved to have been there to see her face when she received all these cards.  Anyway, for my card, I chose a waterfall.  Something I've never attempted before, so forgive me if it's not perfect.  ;-)  I found the design in a card making book and I had to do it twice to get it just right.  I love the purple and lime green colors.  The scallops were cut from Ashlyn's Alphabet at 2.5 inches.  Hope you enjoy it and thanks for stopping by!

\





2 comments:

  1. This is terrific - I love all of the details and colors you used. I am definitely calling you for a waterfall lesson!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I know the birthday girl enjoyed this card! I understand she received 70 cards!! Love the colors of the waterfall card!

    ReplyDelete

I treasure each comment. Thank you for taking the time to leave me some love!