About Me

I am wife to my wonderful husband, mother to two adult children and Nana to one special granddaughter. I also share my heart and my home with several furbabies. Being creative doesn't come easily to me, but I love to try.
Bella Blinkie with Border
Powered by Blogger.

Monday, April 29, 2013

~A masculine card

I was playing around with my Imagine tonight because, well because.  ;-)  There are several carts I have that I have never used, so I was flipping through the handbook for Word of Mouth and came across this die cut.  It immediately made me think of a friend at work who can really be down on himself sometimes.  So I decided to use it to make a card and cheer him up (hopefully).  The patterned paper was also cut from this cartridge.  The image was cut at 2.5" and I popped it up off the page with foam squares.  I added some matching ribbon, but refrained from tying a bow.  I stuck with a masculine knot.  I hope it makes him smile and forget some of his troubles for a few minutes anyway.

And a reminder to all of you to search for those hidden treasures on your cricut carts!  Thanks for stopping by!




No comments:

Post a Comment

I treasure each comment. Thank you for taking the time to leave me some love!