About Me

I am wife to my wonderful husband, mother to two adult children and Nana to one special granddaughter. I also share my heart and my home with several furbabies. Being creative doesn't come easily to me, but I love to try.
Bella Blinkie with Border
Powered by Blogger.

Sunday, April 21, 2013


~ Girls just wanted have fun!

My granddaughter can be one of the goofiest kids you've ever seen.  But, she DOES have an imagination!  This picture is her Super Rock Star picture.  She's got some crazy colors going here, but has her conductor stick in hand.  Oh, and a snuggie doubles as her costume!  There aren't any cricut cuts on this LO.  The papers and die cuts were from an eclectic selection of collections, just like my granddaughter's outfit.  The "doily" in the background is just a coffee filter sprayed with TH Dylusions.  Thanks for stopping by!



3 comments:

  1. Adorable granddaughter, cute story, and great layout!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fabulous!! She definitely has attitude and style-- love the glasses!

    That coffee filter embellie is so clever!

    Great page!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this - great energy and perfect for your styling granddaughter. It's perfect!

    ReplyDelete

I treasure each comment. Thank you for taking the time to leave me some love!