About Me

I am wife to my wonderful husband, mother to two adult children and Nana to one special granddaughter. I also share my heart and my home with several furbabies. Being creative doesn't come easily to me, but I love to try.
Bella Blinkie with Border
Powered by Blogger.

Saturday, April 27, 2013


~ Color Challenge

This was a quick little card I made this morning for an online challenge.  The challenge was to use 3 shades of the same color and one or more accent colors on a card, layout, artwork, etc.  Of course I chose my favorite color, PURPLE for this challenge.  I have only one accent color, PINK.  I fussy cut the elements for my card from patterned paper and used purple bakers twine for the flower stems.  This was really quick and easy to put together.  If there are enough of these challenges, I may even be able to sustain my card stash.  Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I treasure each comment. Thank you for taking the time to leave me some love!