About Me

I am wife to my wonderful husband, mother to two adult children and Nana to one special granddaughter. I also share my heart and my home with several furbabies. Being creative doesn't come easily to me, but I love to try.
Bella Blinkie with Border
Powered by Blogger.

Friday, May 10, 2013

~NSD Challenge - What's it Owl About?

NSD Challenge #5 is all about Owls.  You know those BIG birds that are very loud at NIGHT when you are trying to sleep?  LOL  They are very cool looking though.    Linda challenged us to do a project using an owl.  There are probably several carts that have owls on them, but by far the most versatile is Hoot N Holler.  And I've NEVER used it!  Ha!  This little guy was cut at 2.5 inches.  I replaced the Christmas ornament with a heart.  This used another bit of my embossed Bazzil cardstock.  This time my deep purple.  I knew that stuff would come in handy some day!  I think he actually turned out pretty cute.  I'll add this to my card stash for when I'm missing someone.  ;-)  Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

  1. Your card is so cute -- love the sweet owl (purple is one of my favorite colors) and the heart hanging from the branch!! Thanks for joining in the challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Owl have to just say this card is a hoot! Love this fun card!!

    ReplyDelete

I treasure each comment. Thank you for taking the time to leave me some love!