About Me

I am wife to my wonderful husband, mother to two adult children and Nana to one special granddaughter. I also share my heart and my home with several furbabies. Being creative doesn't come easily to me, but I love to try.
Bella Blinkie with Border
Powered by Blogger.

Friday, May 10, 2013

~NSD Challenge - Ease on Down the Road

NSD Challenge #3 for me was an easel card.  Colleen gave us a tutorial on how to make an Easel card and challenged us to create one of our own.  Since I needed to make a Mother's Day card for my "second" Mom, this was a good challenge for me.  The card is 5" x 5" and I used Sophie for the oval at 2.5" on front and the scallop at 2.5" and 2" inside.  I printed the sentiment on my computer.  I really like the easel cards and will use them again.  In fact, I used this type of card for a challenge I did on perspective.  More to come on that.  So here is my Mother's Day Easel Card!  Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

I treasure each comment. Thank you for taking the time to leave me some love!