About Me

I am wife to my wonderful husband, mother to two adult children and Nana to one special granddaughter. I also share my heart and my home with several furbabies. Being creative doesn't come easily to me, but I love to try.
Bella Blinkie with Border
Powered by Blogger.

Friday, May 10, 2013

~NSD Challenge - Tic Tac Toe

Last weekend, several crafty ladies hosted a National Scrapbook Day Challenge on the Cricut Message Board and their blogs.  Each posted a project with a different challenge for us to play along.  There are PRIZES for these challenges.  ;-)  Of course, that's not why I played.  I love a good challenge and I've managed to get quite  a few done this week, even while working.  We have until Sunday at 8pm to finish.

The first challenge I did was Scrapalette's challenge called Tic Tac Toe - Three in a Row.  We had to pic 3 elements of the following and post a project. 


I engaged my trusty assistant Tacoah again, to select a project from TBBM2.  She of course picked the bride favor box even though we don't know ANYONE getting married.  I cut this at 8.5 inches.  I also cut an overlay for the dress from vellum and ran it through my cuttlebug using Swiss Dots.  The flowers were something I picked up at Joann's and I also added lace to the bottom.  So my tic tac toe was cuttlebug, box and flower.  Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

I treasure each comment. Thank you for taking the time to leave me some love!