About Me

I am wife to my wonderful husband, mother to two adult children and Nana to one special granddaughter. I also share my heart and my home with several furbabies. Being creative doesn't come easily to me, but I love to try.
Bella Blinkie with Border
Powered by Blogger.

Saturday, March 9, 2013

~ An Anniversary Card ~

My lovely daughter and her husband celebrated 7 years of marriage on 2/28.  They always love my hand made cards, so I had to think long and hard on what I wanted to do.  Once I decided on a color scheme, I knew I did not want a traditional sentiment.  The quote from the movie "Shall We Dance" was always one of my favorites, so I went with it.  I used Ashlyn's Alphabet for the font and I think they were cut at around an inch and then welded to the front of the card.  L and V on the left, O and E on the right, so they overlapped when the card closed.  All of those extra layers required a ribbon closure, so a little pink gingham was added.  The card dimensions are 6 x 6.  Thanks for stopping by!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I treasure each comment. Thank you for taking the time to leave me some love!