About Me

I am wife to my wonderful husband, mother to two adult children and Nana to one special granddaughter. I also share my heart and my home with several furbabies. Being creative doesn't come easily to me, but I love to try.
Bella Blinkie with Border
Powered by Blogger.

Sunday, March 17, 2013

~ A Birthday Card for my beloved ~

Nothing fancy since he is not that kind of guy.  I just used scraps here from MME Lost and Found and made a little banner to spell out Happy Birthday.  I also used one of my new cuttlebug folders (Decorative Tile).  A few MME Lost and Found II  brads anchor the banner.  The inside MIGHT say something mushy about still being the cutest boy in school <blush>.   He IS still the same cutie patootie I fell in love with almost 34 years ago.  Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I treasure each comment. Thank you for taking the time to leave me some love!