About Me

I am wife to my wonderful husband, mother to two adult children and Nana to one special granddaughter. I also share my heart and my home with several furbabies. Being creative doesn't come easily to me, but I love to try.
Bella Blinkie with Border
Powered by Blogger.

Friday, March 29, 2013

~Easter Card~

This Easter card is for my Mother-in-law who really seems to like my hand made cards (maybe she is just being nice).  The card is 6.5" x 5" and the papers are mostly Recollection.  The cross pieces and shadow were cut at 5" from the CCR exclusive Easter Blessings.  The flower, from the same digital, was cut at 1.5 inches, as was the phrase and phrase shadow.  The frame around the card was cut from Fancy Frames and sized for the card.  I also embossed it.  I really love the way this turned out, particularly because purple is my favorite color.  I hope she like it too.  Thanks for stopping by!



2 comments:

  1. Oh, no, your MIL is not just being nice, she is being truthful! Your cards are wonderful and this is no exception! Beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is stunning! It is nice to have a MIL that truly appreciates hand made cards. Stunning job! I also notice that you have taken Christy Tomlinson's classes. I have taken all of hers and have really enjoyed them myself. I signed up to become a follower. Have a great evening.

    ReplyDelete

I treasure each comment. Thank you for taking the time to leave me some love!