About Me

I am wife to my wonderful husband, mother to two adult children and Nana to one special granddaughter. I also share my heart and my home with several furbabies. Being creative doesn't come easily to me, but I love to try.
Bella Blinkie with Border
Powered by Blogger.

Saturday, January 19, 2013

~Another Hello card!~

This one will go into the box with the December mini-album for my mother-in-law.  I have this stack by the Paper Cottage that I love and I've been trying to find a good use for it.  I also have been trying to use at least ONE cut from cartridges I have that I've never used (hanging head in shame).  Since my paper had bird cages, I picked the Parrot from Pirates and Mermaids for this card.  I cut him at 4", inked the layers and added him with an action wobble.  The Hello stamp came from the $1 bin at Ms and the Fibers by the Paper Studio were on clearance.  All were already in my stash.  Hope to get this all mailed out on Monday.  Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. Holy Baloo, Francine, you've been BUSY, BUSY, BUSY!!!!! Love the colors on this card!! Your "December-Not-Daily" is looking great too AND I love, love, love your she-art!!!! I love that stuff, but I'm too chicken to try it...at least so far!

    OOPS!!!! I almost forgot...again...HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

I treasure each comment. Thank you for taking the time to leave me some love!