About Me

I am wife to my wonderful husband, mother to two adult children and Nana to one special granddaughter. I also share my heart and my home with several furbabies. Being creative doesn't come easily to me, but I love to try.
Bella Blinkie with Border
Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, January 17, 2013

~A recipe page - yummmmy Apple Cake~

My poor blog has been severely neglected during the holidays, so now is the time to catch up.
My first post is a recipe card that was a contribution to a cookbook put together by one of my Circle sisters (Sis Patterson) for another (Gina), whose home was devastated by Sandy.  I had to wait until our gift was delivered to post this and then got busy with the season.

The recipe is for Apple cake.  I have never done a recipe card, so I had alot of fun.  I wish I could remember what carts I used, but I don't think I even saved this on my Gypsy.  The recipe is tucked under the "To Make" on the front, but I also laminated a copy and stuck it in a back on the back for ease of use.

Thanks for stopping by!




1 comment:

  1. I loved your recipe card!!! The details and design were absolute perfection!!!

    ReplyDelete

I treasure each comment. Thank you for taking the time to leave me some love!