About Me

I am wife to my wonderful husband, mother to two adult children and Nana to one special granddaughter. I also share my heart and my home with several furbabies. Being creative doesn't come easily to me, but I love to try.
Bella Blinkie with Border
Powered by Blogger.

Friday, January 18, 2013

~Hello card~

Since I finally finished my She Art girl for my sister's birthday (which was last month, of course), I needed a card to go in the box and figured a Happy Birthday was a little too belated.

I haven't used my Imagine in awhile and needed an excuse, so I dug through the handbooks and found this little fellow on Better Together.  I cut him a 3".  Used some MME paper.  Perfect!  And the box will be mailed tomorrow.

Now if I can just get my December mini done.....

Thanks for stopping by!




No comments:

Post a Comment

I treasure each comment. Thank you for taking the time to leave me some love!