About Me

I am wife to my wonderful husband, mother to two adult children and Nana to one special granddaughter. I also share my heart and my home with several furbabies. Being creative doesn't come easily to me, but I love to try.
Bella Blinkie with Border
Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, October 17, 2012

S'now place like home!

I saw an advertisement in a magazine that inspired this piece.   I love snowmen and hearts and this one has both!  There aren't any cricut cuts in this.  Everything was hand cut and/or hand painted.  I was really trying for a folk-artsy look, but I didn't have the right papers to pull off what I really envisioned.  I still like the way it came out, but will definitely being creating another one with the "right" paper.  Thanks for stopping by!




No comments:

Post a Comment

I treasure each comment. Thank you for taking the time to leave me some love!