About Me

I am wife to my wonderful husband, mother to two adult children and Nana to one special granddaughter. I also share my heart and my home with several furbabies. Being creative doesn't come easily to me, but I love to try.
Bella Blinkie with Border
Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, October 25, 2012

~Boo Kitty~

I've recently unofficially became involved in a "use your stash" challenge that worked out great for me because I am sooooo far behind in my granddaughter's scrapbook, that I thought the challenge may also motivate me to at least ATTEMPT to get caught up.  I've decided that scrapbooking chronologically is a lesson in futility, but here is a layout using pics from last year's Halloween and some FREE goodies I received as a door prize at Mania.  The only cricut cut here is for the CTMH stamp (Trick or Treat).  I hand cut a shadow for the owl and inked it.  Both are pop dotted from the page.  Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I treasure each comment. Thank you for taking the time to leave me some love!