About Me

I am wife to my wonderful husband, mother to two adult children and Nana to one special granddaughter. I also share my heart and my home with several furbabies. Being creative doesn't come easily to me, but I love to try.
Bella Blinkie with Border
Powered by Blogger.

Sunday, August 2, 2015

~So happy.

Last month's coloring challenge left me with lots of raw materials for some happy cards.  And when I saw this week's sketch (#239) over on the MFT (My Favorite Things) blog, I knew I had to transform one using some of my awesome die-namics dies!

Here's the sketch:


 And here's my card.  This is a House Mouse Designs stamp that is just perfect for a summer card.  Isn't he just adorable? hehe.  And I wish I were laying right there beside him.  I used my cross stitch die-namic circle die and then added a little sunshine.  This sketch is just so versatile I will be saving it for some future cards as well.  So glad I got a chance to play along.  Thanks for stopping by!



1 comment:

  1. Eeek! Look at that lil' guy soaking up some rays! :) Thanks for joining us on the MFT Challenge :)

    ReplyDelete

I treasure each comment. Thank you for taking the time to leave me some love!