About Me

I am wife to my wonderful husband, mother to two adult children and Nana to one special granddaughter. I also share my heart and my home with several furbabies. Being creative doesn't come easily to me, but I love to try.
Bella Blinkie with Border
Powered by Blogger.

Friday, August 7, 2015

~Picture Day

Well now it's been a little while since I created a layout.  May I think, when Tacoah had First Communion.
I've actually had most of the papers I wanted to use on this picture sitting on my desk for a few months. {{blush}}  I just needed a sketch and since I haven't used Family Album yet, that became my source.  I used Image #15 (Back to School) and resized the focal block to fit Tacoah's school picture.  The Picture Day phrase came from When I Was a Kid and was cut at 1.5" and the school books from  Autumn Celebrations at 2.25" .  Grade TWO was welded and cut from Paper Lace at 1 inch.

The border at the bottom was printed on chalkboard paper with a chalkboard marker using a system font called Return to Sender.  The tags were in my stash and the ribbons on them coordinated with the paper I used.  All of the paper was from my stash.  Makes me smile.  Thanks for stopping by!


2 comments:

  1. I love everything about this layout, especially the picture of your little cutie pie :)

    ReplyDelete

I treasure each comment. Thank you for taking the time to leave me some love!