About Me

I am wife to my wonderful husband, mother to two adult children and Nana to one special granddaughter. I also share my heart and my home with several furbabies. Being creative doesn't come easily to me, but I love to try.
Bella Blinkie with Border
Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, January 15, 2015

~Stashing through the snow - Project #1 - Girl Stuff altered box

Over on the Cricut Circle message board, we were challenged by the lovely Sara to Dig it Out!  Dust it Off!  Put it to Use!  No buying unless it was for a specific project and we would use it right away.

Now like some of you, I probably have a teensy weensy bit of stuff stashed away for just that perfect project.  Right????  lol

So my first stash busting project was to alter a treasure box that I bought for my granddaughter well over 6 months ago.  I don't even think it was on sale.  :-(   I dug through my paper stash and found just the perfect kit to convert her treasure box into one for "Girl Stuff".  I even used up my last page of Shrinky Dinks!  This challenge might be fun.  If I use it all I get to go shopping! 

So I turned this box and paper (and some alcohol ink & ribbon & shrinky dinks!) 

into this!  To hide girl stuff!


Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. An absolutely perfect box for all that Girlie Stuff!!

    Make sure you show us what she puts in it!!! Hmmm....shrink dinks....I might have to get some out and play with those too.

    ReplyDelete

I treasure each comment. Thank you for taking the time to leave me some love!