About Me

I am wife to my wonderful husband, mother to two adult children and Nana to one special granddaughter. I also share my heart and my home with several furbabies. Being creative doesn't come easily to me, but I love to try.
Bella Blinkie with Border
Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, January 15, 2015

~Circle MB Calling Card Swap Album

Oh boy do I have a lot of catching up to do!  I haven't posted since Thanksgiving!!  EEK!
Well I will start with a little album I made to house all of the lovely 3 x 3 creations I received as part of a calling card swap on the Cricut Circle Message Board.  I used the same basic techniques that were used when I made the album for the Cricut Mania calling cards that you can see in this post.  The only difference is that I only used vertical waterfalls in this album and I spaced the pages a little wider and user fewer of them.  I love the way it turned out!  And those gals are just so dang talented!!  Thanks for stopping by!








No comments:

Post a Comment

I treasure each comment. Thank you for taking the time to leave me some love!