About Me

I am wife to my wonderful husband, mother to two adult children and Nana to one special granddaughter. I also share my heart and my home with several furbabies. Being creative doesn't come easily to me, but I love to try.
Bella Blinkie with Border
Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, January 15, 2015

~December Daily 2014

Still trying to catch up on posting my projects.  With the holidays being so busy, the blog is often forgotten.  Next up is my December Daily.  I went overboard on supplies this year and I probably have enough stuff to make my DD for the next 3 years!  sigh.  But I had a TON of fun creating this.  I warn you that this post is pic heavy.   I actually only used cricut cuts on 4 or 5 pages this year, but my all time favorite is Day 18 and the moose from Go Canada!  There isn't even a picture for that day.    I challenged myself to use HAND JOURNALING this year.  I challenged other crafty friends to do the same.  I think it may mean something to our kids and grandkids some day to see our handwriting in these albums.  Anyway, take a little stroll through my December and come visit again soon!








































1 comment:

  1. Your album is absolutely FABULOUS Francine!!

    I especially love all the extra touches and details you put into the pages. :)

    ReplyDelete

I treasure each comment. Thank you for taking the time to leave me some love!