About Me

I am wife to my wonderful husband, mother to two adult children and Nana to one special granddaughter. I also share my heart and my home with several furbabies. Being creative doesn't come easily to me, but I love to try.
Bella Blinkie with Border
Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, February 5, 2014

~Valentine Cupid Bears

Tacoah's classroom Valentines this year come from the wonderful cartridge Teddy Bears on Parade!  Just love this cart.  We chose the cupid for her Valentine's and made the boys with blue wings and the girls with pink.  Twenty-four in total.  That meant 24 bows and 24 arrows.  LOL.  On the back of each bear is a treat bag with two heart shaped lollipops and a name tag tied with a coordinating color of ribbons.  The bears were cut at 5" using Bazzill cardstock.  I also used a scalloped circle from Art Philosophy for the Valentine stamp on the bags.  These sure beat the store bought Valentine's in MY opinion. 

Of course, Tacoah grumbled about writing all those name tags.
Of course, the kids are only interested in the candy.  hehe




No comments:

Post a Comment

I treasure each comment. Thank you for taking the time to leave me some love!