About Me

I am wife to my wonderful husband, mother to two adult children and Nana to one special granddaughter. I also share my heart and my home with several furbabies. Being creative doesn't come easily to me, but I love to try.
Bella Blinkie with Border
Powered by Blogger.

Monday, February 17, 2014

~Valentine Card in a Box + others

These were the rest of my Valentine's for this year. 

The first one is a card in a box for my mother-in-law.  My Circle MB friends had a Valentine blog hop a couple of weeks ago and TiffysMom posted one for her project.  I thought this was super cool and had to try one, so here is my card in the box.  The butterfly came from Michael's, but the rest of the hearts were cut from Artiste and Hannah Montana.  You can find a very good tutorial for these boxes at SereneStamper.com.


 Next we have a Hello Kitty card with an extra flair button and some yummy conversation candy for Tacoah.



And finally, for the love of my life, a card that follows the same basic sketch as the previous post (the one for my surrogate mom).  In this case though, instead of a vintage valentine, I used a card from Project Life. The paper is from a Crate Paper 6x6 called Love Notes.   I also used a piece of embossed foil for the heart.

Thanks for stopping by!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I treasure each comment. Thank you for taking the time to leave me some love!