About Me

I am wife to my wonderful husband, mother to two adult children and Nana to one special granddaughter. I also share my heart and my home with several furbabies. Being creative doesn't come easily to me, but I love to try.
Bella Blinkie with Border
Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, January 1, 2014

~2013 Christmas Cards

Although I got a late start this year, I did manage to mail out all the Christmas cards 10 days before Christmas.  I did a red and green version (20 of each) using the elves from Jolly Holiday.

Thanks for stopping by!

 
I made two of the 3 Birds on Parade Santa cards for my two BFFs.
 
..
 
I also always make a special card for my mother-in-law.  This year I used Inspired Heart. 


Finally, the cash holders I made for my kids using the Imagine cartridge The Good Old Days.
 






No comments:

Post a Comment

I treasure each comment. Thank you for taking the time to leave me some love!