About Me

I am wife to my wonderful husband, mother to two adult children and Nana to one special granddaughter. I also share my heart and my home with several furbabies. Being creative doesn't come easily to me, but I love to try.
Bella Blinkie with Border
Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, July 18, 2013

~Welcome Wreath

Provocraft gave us a free Cricut Craft Room project this week for Welcoming students back to school.  While I am not a teacher, I did download this project and modify it for our Vacation Bible School students.  I removed the "to School" phrase from the original project and added "to VBS" using Hello Kitty font as 1.25".  I'm sure the VBS teachers will enjoy this.  This is the first wreath that I have made and I had no idea how much material it takes to wrap those foam forms!  Egads!  It was a fun project though, especially inking all those leaves (and there are bunches!).  Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful wreath! I know the VBS staff loved it! The colors are wonderful!

    ReplyDelete

I treasure each comment. Thank you for taking the time to leave me some love!