About Me

I am wife to my wonderful husband, mother to two adult children and Nana to one special granddaughter. I also share my heart and my home with several furbabies. Being creative doesn't come easily to me, but I love to try.
Bella Blinkie with Border
Powered by Blogger.

Sunday, July 14, 2013

~A simple Thank You card

I spotted this card in an issue of Paper Creations magazine and the simplicity of it just jumped out at me.  I think it was a Birthday card in the magazine, but I needed a Thank You card, so I adapted it.  I cut the sun on white paper at 2.25" from Celebrate with Flourish.  The circles were cut at 1".  All the banners were hand cut from coordinating patterns and the card front was then stitched before being adhered to kraft cardstock.  I had lots of fun coloring and hand doodling the sun and hope to incorporate more embellishments like this on my cards.  Thanks for stopping by!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I treasure each comment. Thank you for taking the time to leave me some love!