About Me

I am wife to my wonderful husband, mother to two adult children and Nana to one special granddaughter. I also share my heart and my home with several furbabies. Being creative doesn't come easily to me, but I love to try.
Bella Blinkie with Border
Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, September 13, 2012

Fun with paint and textures!

In my continuing saga of mixed media, I've been practicing some ideas and techniques in my little book for a fall gift I am working on.  The gift will be smaller than my practice page, so I'll have to scale it down a bit and the sentiment will be different, but I'm thinking some like the scene below.

On a side note, I am SOOOO excited for Christy's new fall classes, that I signed up for all 3!!!  Two of the 3 classes will teach techniques for fall and winter projects, so I can hardly wait!  I see myself making some unique Christmas gift this year.   Anyway, here's my most recent practice project.  Thanks for stopping by!




No comments:

Post a Comment

I treasure each comment. Thank you for taking the time to leave me some love!