About Me

I am wife to my wonderful husband, mother to two adult children and Nana to one special granddaughter. I also share my heart and my home with several furbabies. Being creative doesn't come easily to me, but I love to try.
Bella Blinkie with Border
Powered by Blogger.

Sunday, September 23, 2012

Fingerpainting!

I've had this frame sitting around for a few months and finally decided on something to use it for.  My granddaughter loves Hello Kitty and I have a stamp with some words of wisdom that I wanted to pass along to her, so I came up with this project combining the two.   Most of this background was created by fingerpainting, although I did use a brush and pens for detailing the clouds, grass and flowers.  I cut the HK characters awhile ago, but I think they were cut at 3".  I also dabbed lavender/pink paint on the frame because the plain white was just too dull for me.  A few little buttons finished it off.  She is still trying to decide what "wall" she wants to hang this on.  Thanks for stopping by!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I treasure each comment. Thank you for taking the time to leave me some love!