About Me

I am wife to my wonderful husband, mother to two adult children and Nana to one special granddaughter. I also share my heart and my home with several furbabies. Being creative doesn't come easily to me, but I love to try.
Bella Blinkie with Border
Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, September 4, 2012

August has been a whirlwind month here and I've sorely neglected my blog.  I have been working on projects though!  I just can't post them yet, because they are a surprise!  I'll be attending Circle Mania in Georgia at the end of the month and don't want to give any peeps to the peeps yet!  I will come back and post my projects for that later.

I also recently took a mixed media workshop with Christy Tomlinson.  Just love, love, love her and can't wait to practice some of the techniques that I learned and share them here.  If you have an interest and would like more information, visit her blog here.  She has links to her many, many workshops.  I can't wait to take more!

Finally, I have been working on a little project for my granddaughter's bedroom wall.  I've changed my mind on my design several times, but hope to get it finished and posted before I leave for Georgia.  Stay tuned and thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I treasure each comment. Thank you for taking the time to leave me some love!