About Me

I am wife to my wonderful husband, mother to two adult children and Nana to one special granddaughter. I also share my heart and my home with several furbabies. Being creative doesn't come easily to me, but I love to try.
Bella Blinkie with Border
Powered by Blogger.

Monday, October 27, 2014

~World Cardmaking Day Challenge

We had a challenge recently on the cricut message board by Sara to make a card.  For any occasion.  Any size.  Whatever you want.  Well of course being so close to Halloween, I (and many others) made Halloween cards!

Here are some of the cards I made for the challenge.  I confess I went a little overboard, but I have TONS of Halloween paper and in my defense, every one of these was mailed out!  I used Mini Monsters & Bump in the Night for most of these. 






This last one wasn't made for the challenge, but I posted it here because it fits.  This is  a box card I made for Jenny who is hosting our CC swap.  Of course by the time I had mailed it, I changed the black tulle to orange and swapped the green crinkle paper for black & orange.  Maybe this is why my cards are never really done!  Thanks for stopping by!


1 comment:

  1. Very Cute Cards, but for some reason I think that box card is my favorite. ;)

    ReplyDelete

I treasure each comment. Thank you for taking the time to leave me some love!