About Me

I am wife to my wonderful husband, mother to two adult children and Nana to one special granddaughter. I also share my heart and my home with several furbabies. Being creative doesn't come easily to me, but I love to try.
Bella Blinkie with Border
Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, October 21, 2014

~Circle Mania 2014

Well summer is officially over, but I had the chance to enjoy a few more nice days by heading SOUTH to Alpharetta, GA in late September for the annual gathering of Cricut Lovers from everywhere hosted by Paulette from Around the Block with scrapalette.  It was an exciting weekend with over 50+ like-minded ladies and we also had a special guest in the form of the CEO of Cricut - Ashish Arora.  To prepare for the big event, I needed to make calling cards, treat bags, and of course a little hostess gift for Paulette!  That was my first time using G45 paper. I wish I had taken pictures of the sides, but if I did, I can't find them!  I also made a Thinking of You/Get Well card and suncatcher for the daughter of one of Paulette's friends. 

The franken-owl for my calling cards was one of the first svg purchases I made from MissKatesCuttables.  Halloween/Fall was the theme for the weekend.





Over the weekend, I had a chance to take a bunch of classes, but I think my favorite was to decorate a Christmas ornament with vinyl and transparencies.  This was taught by Susan at Croatian Crafter.  Check out my Photobucket Album of Circle Mania 2014.  That's it for now.  Next up will be Halloween cards I made for a World Cardmaking Day challenge on the message board.  Thanks for stopping by!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I treasure each comment. Thank you for taking the time to leave me some love!